10 everyday actions to help heal society:
- Pick up all the trash in an area in your hometown; be its guardian. Tell others about it.
- Be friendly to everyone at all times; experiment outrageously.
- Offer a shoulder or foot rub in any environment.
- Always speak up for justice, no matter how much it costs.
- Go once a week on a “house call” to a nursing home to cheer people up as a friend.
- Turn off your TV and become interesting. Perform yourself.
- Consider being silly in public. Sing out loud. Wear funny stuff.
- Find ways to need a whole lot less money; share beyond belief.
- Have potlucks frequently, with neighbors, co-workers, strangers. Work toward living in extended families.
- Take your vacations in your own hometown and spend the money working on projects there that help build community.
If you’ve seen the movie Sicko, or have had any negative experience with the health care industry then you might want to check out his Gesundheit site. That is how medicine Should be!
Upon reading his site Hunter Adams has become one of my heroes. Check out his libary!