Accept my Dare to add to your personal growth. It’s a 3 step process…
– Talk to someone you’d normally never talk to. Try to do this at least once a day.
– Make a bucket list, number the items, then get someone to randomly pick a number. Make fulfilling that action your priority in life. When you’ve completed the mission, repeat.
– Live for one week as your hero. Do everything like they would do it. Think like them, demand action and respect like them, have their confidence. If, after that week, you like the changes in your life and in yourself then continue for another week. And another.
– Take your biggest fear, brainstorm with friends the funniest/easiest way to work on that fear, get their promise to help & support you, then do it.
– If you’re shy go somewhere that is either busy or where you’re not likely to know anyone (so you’re not mortified) and do something absolutely goofy, that lasts at least a couple of minutes, perhaps like this:
Or participate in something like ‘No Pants Day’ on public transit.
– Every day decide to do 1 thing that scares you. Speaking up, striking up a conversation with a stranger, standing up for yourself, saying no, saying yes, challenging an authority figure who’s wrong – as long as it won’t get you arrested or fired. (Though maybe fired isn’t bad if you don’t like the job)
– Plan out your dream life and the required steps to get you to there from here and an approximate timeline. Then tell someone and make them hold you accountable for each step of the way and to keep you on track. Any deviation from the plan or delay in timeline should be presented as an argument to the person holding you accountable; you need to show how you’ve thought through your actions and reasoning.
– Remove people from your life that are holding you back from greatness.
Comment about the Dare you picked or a Dare of your own choosing, and tell us all about it when you’re done.